St Brides Spa Hotel is a contemporary destination spa hotel located on the headlands in Pembrokeshire with elevated views of Saundersfoot Harbour.
Our luxury rooms range over several floors most with a spectacular sea view and balcony, guests can enjoy large en-suites, deluxe handmade furniture and supplementary features to ensure they have a relaxing and memorable stay.
We are currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Receptionist to join our dynamic and highly dedicated team. This role is for someone who is passionate about providing amazing customer service as well with a great eye for detail. The right candidate for the role must have an outgoing personality with a passion for delivering excellence through service.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Assist in keeping Hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times
- Complete all banking and till checks.
- Answer telephonic and in-person and Email related queries to hotel services and resolved any issues
- Processed guests’ check ins and outs
- To maintain and display excellent knowledge of local area and deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner whether in person, telephone and email.
- Administer all reservations including invoicing, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy in a prompt and efficient manner
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, whilst maximising bedroom and other sales opportunities
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager/Duty Manager.
- Be support for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and emergency services
- Maintain a personal knowledge by completing in-house and external training material when provided.
- All training must be completed to a proficient standard
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws.
- Carry out instructions when given by management.
- To be punctual and maintain a professional appearance and adhere to uniform policy
- To prioritize tasks in relevance of importance.
- Discount on Spa retail and treatments
- Discount on Spa and Stays for yourself and family members
- Discount on eating in our restaurants
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Personal Development Plans
- Paid Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Tips
- Cycle to work scheme
- Meals whilst on Duty
- Subsidised Staff Accommodation
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time available
- 8 hour shift
- Day/Evening Shifts
- Weekday and Weekends