St Brides Spa Hotel is a contemporary destination spa hotel located on the headlands in Pembrokeshire with elevated views of Saundersfoot Harbour. With over 34 rooms, a luxurious spa and our Cliff restaurant and Gallery that boast second to none views of the bay.
Our kitchen specialises in local produce, prepared and served in such ways that showcase their full flavour and reflect all the goodness of Pembrokeshire. We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic individual who displays a positive attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment!
- To ensure that all crockery, cutlery and glassware are cleaned and stored in line with the company standard and current government legislation.
- To ensure that the utensils used in the kitchen are cleaned and stored in line with the company standard and current government legislation.
- To ensure that all equipment used as part of the cleaning procedures are clean and maintained in line with the company standard and current government legislation
- To ensure that the environment within the kitchen is kept clean and maintained in line with the company standard and current government legislation.
- To ensure the effective cleaning and maintenance of all kitchen items including crockery, pans and utensils as well as equipment and environment.
- To ensure that the Health and Safety regulations are adhered to in line with Company and government requirements.
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Have the ability to cope under pressure
- Good team player, flexible and enthusiastic
- Competitive Salary
- Discounts in our restaurants
- Discounts in our spa and spa retail
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Full-time, Part-time, Permanent