St Brides Spa Hotel is a contemporary destination spa hotel located on the headlands in Pembrokeshire with elevated views of Saundersfoot Harbour.
Our luxury rooms range over several floors most with a spectacular sea view and balcony, guests can enjoy large en-suites, deluxe handmade furniture and supplementary features to ensure they have a relaxing and memorable stay.
As a member of our housekeeping team you will ensure our rooms are serviced to the highest standards to meet the needs of our guests. Your main responsibilities will be laundry and linen management, ensuring maintenance issues are reported correctly, maintaining guest accommodation in line with standards of performance and ensuring you are compliant with health and safety standards at all times.
Our perfect person
· The ability to empathise and communicate with a diverse range of individuals
· The ability to work under pressure
· To build and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and customers at all levels.
· To be adaptable
· To be self-motivated with the ability to complete routine and non-routine tasks as needed
· An awareness of detail and cleanliness
· A Competitive Salary
· Training & Development Opportunities
· Company Pension Scheme
· Company Uniform
· Company discounts for you and your family
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
For that special treat or just as a ‘thank you’ to show your appreciation, our gift vouchers make the perfect present for any occasion.Find out more
St Brides Hill, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire SA69 9NH