Department: St Brides Spa Hotel
Responsible to: Housekeeping Manager
To assist the Housekeeping Manager in the operation of all aspects of housekeeping within On the Shore Restaurants Ltd to the required standard and within Health and Safety guidelines.
- To ensure that all rooms are clean and ready to the standard required.
- To assist the Housekeeping manager in implementing, training and maintain the standards set in the departmental standards of procedure manual.
- To ensure that public areas of the hotel are cleaned to the standard required
- To ensure that the Spa is cleaned to the standard required
- To be ensure that all hotel laundry is turned over in a timely fashion to meet the needs of the business.
- To ensure that the Beachside Barbecue and Marina restaurants are cleaned to the required standard.
- To ensure that all laundry is used appropriately at all times to assist the Housekeeping Manager with stock levels the effective use of laundry
- To ensure that the guest’s comfort and well being is ensured.
- To inform the Housekeeping Manager of any maintenance issues to ensure that the up keep of the bedrooms and hotel are maintained to the require standard and within Health and Safety Guidelines
- To complete any ad-hoc requests from Management.
- Effective use of housekeeping goods, to remain in line with monthly budgets.
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety rules and regulations
- Be aware of environmental issues and how the housekeeping department can be as energy efficient as possible
- The ability to empathise and communicate with a diverse range of individuals
- The ability to work under pressure
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- To be adaptable
- To be self-motivated with the ability to complete routine and non-routine tasks as needed
- An awareness of detail and cleanliness
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a hotel
- To be willing to work in a rota system over 7 days
- Willingness to learn how to use and maintain unfamiliar equipment
To have a understanding of what is good customer service