St Brides Spa Hotel is a contemporary destination spa hotel located on the headlands in Pembrokeshire with elevated views of Saundersfoot Harbour.
The kitchen Team are committed to using the freshest ingredients, simply cooked to make the best use of natural flavours. Whilst our food and beverage team maintain our obtrusive approach to 'fine dining'.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by superiors to meet standards and quality set by the restaurant.
- Follows instructions and recommendations from intermediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that production, preparation, and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating, and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standards procedures and policies pertaining to food to food preparation, receiving, storage, and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menus items, recipes, methods of production and presentation
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and report malfunction.
- Ensure effective communication between staff and maintaining a secure and friendly environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Senior Sous Chef on the daily requirements and also about any last-minute events.
- Competitive Salary
- Discounts in our restaurants
- Discounts in our spa and spa retail
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Job Type: Full-time